Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - taking it bareback at you favorite abs or theater, your stories please
View Single Post
Old 6th November 2003, 03:34 AM
iltgfita
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to iltgfita

I was at the New Visions ABS in Winston Salem, NC before they remodeled a few years back. The booths were a little on the small side but they had large gloryholes. Things were kinda slow, then this black guy enters the booth next to me. He pulls out the biggest damn cock I ever saw. I give the signal I am interested and he pushes it thru the gloryhole.
I really had to work getting his fat cockhead into my mouth. I sucked him as deep as I could. I felt his cockhead enter my throat and still had my fist gripping the shaft. I was totally into this cock. I was so damn hot, I wanted to be totally naked. I started to undress keeping this beauty in my mouth. I quickly stood to remove my pants and underwear, jacking his cock. I let it brush against my hip and heard him say, "Shit, yeah!"
With that there was no way I was leaving without that cock in my ass. Naked now, I dropped back on my knees and worked that cock in my mouth again, while I started fingering lube into my ass. When I could fit 3 fingers in comfortably, I got a condom out and tried to roll it on this black monster. Try as I might, it just would not fit. I was so damn hot at that moment I dropped the condom, stood, turned and bent over. I placed his cockhead against my hole and took a long hit on my poppers. I pushed ever so slowly, as my new fuckbuddy mouthed his encouragement. The pain was white hot, but the poppers helped ease that. Finally the pain subsided and I realized it was in. I continued my long slide down his shaft till my ass finally hit against the wall. I started to work my ass up and down on his enormous black cock. It was totally awkward with no support to hold to. After awhile of this he pulled out, I knew he hadn't came yet and feared he might be giving up. Instead he leaned down to the hole and said,"Let me come over there and give you a good ride."
I quickly said yes, and in a flash he had dressed and was entering the booth with me. Now it was really a small booth. He removed his pants and I dropped to my knees and sucked his beauty back to it's marvelous hard size. I stood turned and bent over having to twist and push along the wall to get down I was practically bent over double. I heard my partner open a bottle of lube and the sloshing sounds of him jacking his cock. I started hitting the poppers again pretty heavy. then I felt him pushing back into me. Now he was in charge of my ass and he knew what he was doing. Pinned into the corner of the booth, I kept hitting the poppers and moaning as he plowed without mercy into my now slick, smooth ass. "Damn, you have got one hot ass." he kept saying. I felt him shift a lillte to the side and saw that there was a long slender white cock sticking thru the gloryhole and he reached over and started to jack on it as he kept up the pace in my ass. Soon I felt the hot sticky cum hit my leg as the cock he was jacking shot it's load.
"I'm getting there. You want me to cum in your white ass, boy? Do ya?" he asked. "Fuck yeah!" I muttered. I hit the poppers again. He grabbed my hips and started slamming into me hard as hell. My shoulders were getting bruised from hitting the wall. He was muttering, "Oh yeah!" over and over. Then he slammed into me and stopped. Pinned against the wall, I reached between my legs and cradled his huge balls as they pulled in tight against his cock. He let out a low growl as I felt his cock begin to throb inside my ass. His load shot deep inside me. Damn, I had never wanted it so bad in my life.
I then realized we were both just dripping sweat. He started to drag his rapidly softening cock out of my now gaping ass. With a wet plop it came free and I could feel the fuck juice running down my leg.
After a slightly clumsy period of trying to get dressed in the cramped quarters. My new fuckbuddy motioned for me to move back away from the door, since I was still naked.
Before he opened the door, I said,"Damn, man when you say a ride, you mean it." He smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the lips and then exited the booth.
Quote |