Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - taking it bareback at you favorite abs or theater, your stories please
View Single Post
Old 25th November 2003, 01:58 AM
DrakeOC
Cruiser

bareback

I'm not one to do bareback, but my first time was bareback. I met this guy at a bookstore and we fooled around a bit. We went back to his place. He was average build, but he had a great cock. We 69'd for a while until I was good and hot. I really wanted to have him in me. So I had him lie down while I straddled him. It took me a while before I could get him all the way inside me. It really hurt at first, but as we got going it got better. I slowly rode him at first, but as he got excited he started to thrust back. We finally got into a fantastic rhythm; me riding him while he pumped me. It was incredible. I leaned over to kiss him. It was then he grabbed my ass and really started to work me. Fast and hard. I got so into it I could hardly stand it! Finally he tensed up and moaned really loud as he came inside me. The look on his face was an incredible turn-on!
Quote |