Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - taking it bareback at you favorite abs or theater, your stories please
View Single Post
Old 25th November 2003, 04:34 PM
Condor
Cruiser

I was working the late shift, and due to inventory got off at 11pm on a Wednesday night. I decided to stop by the near by ABS to drop a few tokens and see some videos. The place was fairly slow, only a couple queeny looking guys and nice looking older guy about 60. I went into a booth and droped a couple of coins, watching a hot blonde getting double fucked. I began to rub my now hard 7"s through my jeans and almost immediatlly one of the queens fingers motioned me through the hole in the wall. Not being interested I flipped him off and told him
to go away. Surprisingly he did.

A few minutes later I heard to booth next me close again. This time I heard tokens drop and wasn't bothered. Being curious, Ipeeked through the hole and saw it was the older gentleman. He was stroking a nice thick 9" plus solid erection. He noticed me watching him and bent down and told me to join him in his booth. When my token finished I told him I was coming to join him.

As I left my booth he opened his and latched the door behind me as I entered. Without saying a word he undid my pants, pushed them to the floor, and pulled my head to his thick cock. There was a large drop of precum on the end, which I ran my tounge over and then over my lips. I slid as much of his organ in my mouth as I could take, and he slowly began fucking my mouth. As i was slurping and sucking, enjoying his taste, he told me I had a nice ass and he would like to fuck it. He said he was married and his wife never let him fuck her ass. he also told me he had no STD's.

I was so excited, my own tool was rock hard. I told him I had only been fucked twice and was worried he was to big. He assured me he would go slow. I removed my shoes and slipped out of my pants. He bent me over and nelt down and began running this tounge in and around my hole, making my cock throb. He reached in his pocket and applied alot of lube to my hole, then stood up and began rubbing the head of older beauty at my hole. He grabbed my waist and started to push the mushroom head in me. As the head of his cock penetrated, I let out a small scream, my ass was on fire and felt totally violated. He pushed about 3 more inches into me and held me, making tiny circles as I became accustom to his size. I was soon wiggling my ass back wanting more of him. He responed by slowly working all of his tool into me, until he was tightly pressed against me.

He began a rhytmic pounding of my ass as my lustful moaning and encourgement for more grew louder. Soon he was truly fucking away at my now pussy, his own grunts coming faster as the cum in his balls began to sweal. He pushed me against the wall, driving his full 9 inches deep into me, grinding, thrusting, as I was begging for him to fill me. I felt the head of his cock grow inside me as he started to explode. I felt jet after jet of cum being released as I yelled "Yes, Yes, fill me up, Yes"

As we were getting ourselves back together, he gave me his number, telling me to be discreet when I called. As we left one of the queens said to me" Lucky Cunt"
Quote |