Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - taking it bareback at you favorite abs or theater, your stories please
View Single Post
Old 27th December 2003, 08:42 PM
iltgfita
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to iltgfita

I haven't had any in such a long time and I was so horned up that I just counld not go into the long holiday season without some good fuckin. So on the 23rd, I posted in the communal stall here that I would be at the bookstore from noon till the cocks stopped cummin in my ass. I got myself cleaned out and carried in my lube and poppers as well as a pocket full of towels. I was about an hour late due to the traffic and was worried that maybe I had missed out on some good guys. But within 10 minutes, I had a nice slender white cock pumping into my ready ass. He didn't last long and filled me with his cream.
Not too long later a long, not hard black cock plopped through the gloryhole. I dropped to my knees and placed it into my mouth. It had a strong taste of perspiration, and grew hard quickly. I hit my poppers and stood, jacking the black beauty. I rubbed it against my ass cheeks as I turned and bent into position. I do this to give the guy the signal it is going in my ass unless they pull back. I placed the cockhead against my lubed hole and started to press back against it. I felt the head pop into me and then my asscheeks were resting on the wall. Suddenly, the bastard slammed his entire length into me. I let out a curse, and tried to relax. But he started slammin away and then before I knew it had pulled out and left the adjoining booth. My ass was throbbing from the pounding.
It was almost time to renew my pass (this abs sells an hour for $7 and you have to buy it 1 hour at a time, a real pain) so I headed for the mens room. The black guy had shot his load in me, because I left it in the toilet. It looked as if he hadn't cum in a while.
So, now I was debating on leaving. I decided I still hadn't had enough and my ass had recovered from the slamfuck.
The next hour passed with nothing much at all happening. A couple of guys came in the adjoining booth, peeked through the gloryhole and left. I decided to give it a little more time and bought another hour. The minutes creeped by and 30 minutes of this hour had gone by, when I heard the door of the adjoining booth close and latch. I pressed my ass against the gloryhole, and felt fingers probing for my hole. I leaned over and the fingers found their target and entered my hot lubed hole. I heard the guy attached to the fingers fumbling with his belt buckle, then I heard his zipper. The fingers pulled out and I felt his cockhead press into me, his cock had a slight upward curve to it, enough so that it pushed pas my hole and up my crack. I leaned out from the gloryhole and reached back to grab this very nice rock hard cock. It felt as thick as a flashlight, I held it ready and slid down onto it. Oh man it was nice. I took a long hit on the poppers and reached back and pulled my asscheeks apart and pressed against the wall of the booth. I placed m hands against the opposite wall and pushed back into the hard cock in my ass. The guy attached to the cock began and slow and steady rythym, pumping his cock into me. Five, then ten, then fifteen minutes passed and he was still pumping away into my now sloppy hole. Then he sank fully into me and held it there, I squeezed down on his cock as hard as I could and heard him grunt, as I felt his cock tense and jerk in my ass. He shot an enormous load into me, his cock spasmed over and over pumping spurt after spurt of cum into my belly. Then I felt him start to pull out his cock so slowly that it seemed like it was twice as long as it realy was. Once he was out, I dropped down to peer at him through the gloryhole. His cock looked enormous and purplish red. He was smoking cigarette and I motioned for him to lean to the hole. I thanked him for the hot fuck and bummed a cigarette. He obliged and thanked me. Now that I had been so well fucked I was able to finally leave and have a good holiday.
Happy New Year!
Quote |