Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - taking it bareback at you favorite abs or theater, your stories please
View Single Post
Old 22nd January 2004, 11:32 AM
chicagoparty
Cruiser

orlando

whenever I'm in Orlando I always check out a little bar on edgewater drive notorious for outdoor action. Almost everytime I am rewarded with some fun group action. This last time was no exception. I was in a dark corner outside playing with a cute blond guy and some other guys came up to see what was going on. One of the newcomers was a little Latin 20-something, shaved head, cocky attitude. My blond friend got very hard very quickly when he saw this kid. After some shuffling around, we managed to get into a tight circle of 5 guys, with my new blond friend on his knees giving head to the Latino. This kid had a great uncut dick and liked showing it off. I leaned down and started fingering my blond buddy's hole, slicking it up with my spit. Another guy produced a bottle of lube and handed it to me. I used it on my buddies hole, gently hiking his hips back up.

Someone else stuck a bottle of poppers under the Latino's nose and he grabbed it and sucked a long snort up his nose, twice...his dick was thick and rock fucking hard now. I whispered into my buddy's ear that he needed to get fucked and turned him around. That fat cock slid right into his slicked up hole and he moaned and whimpered. The Latino fucked him faster and harder, he was really enjoying it - snorting poppers and looking around at the others standing there staring and jacking at this hot scene.

This commotion brought around two guys who looked like a couple. they had shown up earlier, looked around at who was outside, then kinda stuck their noses up and walked off. They were young and very good looking and they knew it. But now they approached and edged their way into our little circle. The smaller of the couple got down and started sucking off his boyfriend. Now we had this hot couple going at it oral and an equally hot couple going at it anal.

I almost shot my load right there as the Latino pulled his dick almost out and started to shoot his load, some leaking out of my blond buddy's butthole. The fat cock still had a lot of cum left and the Latino plunged it deep, making whatever he dumped near the blonde's butthole ****** our all over his nuts and run down his leg. The Latino dude just pulled it out and some other guy in the circle bent over and licked him clean.

This made the boyfriend getting sucked quite hot and he popped his dick out of his boyfriend's mouth and took a step over to my blond buddy. The smaller boyfriend now looked around and saw my dick and crawled over to suck it, while his boyfriend strarted to fuck my blond buddy. I thought of everything I could to not blow my load into this kid's mouth since I knew that this crew could get pretty kinky soon. Sure enough, my blow job boyfriend was getting his ass plugged by some guy who joined our circle. I lost track of time and who was fucking who for a little bit until I saw someone pissing on my blond buddy's butt while the other boyfriend was still fucking him. That was it - I pulled out of this kid's mouth and shot all over his face. The rest of the guys were all starting to shoot - most aiming for his face too - he was great looking. His boyfriend reached over and wiped up some of those loads and pulled his dick out of my blond buddy and wiped it all over his cock before sticking it back in. He then shot a huge load into my buddy.

it was a very hot scene...
Quote |