Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - taking it bareback at you favorite abs or theater, your stories please
View Single Post
Old 10th February 2004, 05:09 PM
LAS
Cruiser

Bare back in ABS/Theater

I was standing in the back portion of a theater, pants down enough to show the top of my ass. A Hispanic guy seemed interested, but we could not seem to get close because other guys were in the way. He finally went to another theater and I thought that was it. About 20 minutes later he came back in and stood along the right wall. After a few minutes I was able to get in from of him with my back to him. I pulled my jeans down a little furthur. I looked back and saw that he had his cock out, and it was hard. I slowly backed up untill I felt his dick touch my left ass cheek. I dropped my jeans, bent over and he stuck his cock in. When I felt it touch my hole my ass lips opened up to let him slide in. His first thrust went about a third of the way in, then a little farther, then all the way in. It felt so good as he fucked me. I started hitting on my poppers as he slid in and out. after about three minutes he tensed up and came hard in my ass. Another time I was in an arcade outside a booth looking at the preview posters and checking out the guys. I was wearing very short cutoff jeans. A man walked up to my right side and put his hand on my ass cheek. I went into a booth and closed the door but didn't lock it. Very shortly after he came in and locked the door. I took off my cutoffs, bent over and he proceeded to fuck the hell out of me. He fucked me really hard for about 5 minutes. the last 90 seconds or so he started to moan and my head and right shoulder were banging against the wall. I was afraid the manager was going to toss us out, but I guess he didn't care. This guy was fucking me so hard that I squirted, which I've only done maybe 15 times before during anal sex. Those are two of my favorite experiences in ABS/THEATERS. LAS
Quote |