Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - taking it bareback at you favorite abs or theater, your stories please
View Single Post
Old 18th February 2004, 08:39 PM
doublendme
Cruiser

BB gang fuck in the theatre

Man you guys all got me hot. your stories reminded me of a time about 3 years ago. I was visiting an old BF in Balto. It was a Fri night and he was working in his restaurant so I decided to make a trip to the Earle. Now I really love theatres because of the room and the ability for everyone to watch and maybe join in and play. Well I took a seat on the end of the back row which is the prime place to get fed lots of dick and cum. I was quickly rewarded with about 3 hard throbbing cocks bouncing in front of my face so I took turns sucking and stroking them until I could swallow each load. What a lovely diet!! Several mouthfuls of hot juicy mancreme really got me going. I was dressed in casual baggy shorts, boxers and a T-shirt and was so worked up I felt a huge wet spot in my crot ch. My cum buddies had moved on so I decided tp go to the bathroom and see how wet I was. The bathroom was empty much to my chagrin, I was really hoping to get another load down my throat. After assessing my juices I found only my boxers were wet so I decided to remove them.
After I put the cum soaked rgas in my pocket I tried to get my favorite prime seats but to no avail. So I hung out along the back wall waiting for an opprtunity to suck down some more juice when I felt something hard rubbing against my left ass cheek. I slowly leaned back into it and felt a hard thick cock pressing even more against my ass now rubbing up and down my crack through my shorts. Boy was I getting worked up again. I reached around behind me and slowly started to stroke what promised to be a nice sized cock about 8" but thick as a coke can. I couldn't wait any longer so turned around and I went down on my knees and completely released the hard cock from its unizipped hideaway. Wow what a thick moster I found. I tried to take as much of it in my mouth but it was hopeless to get more than the head and about two inches in. Meanwhile the rest of standing crowd saw me and started feeding me even more cock. I willingly sucked another 4 or 5 cocks while stroking my fat friend. finally he pulled away. I thought I had lost my chance but I was wrong, I now found myself on my knees surrounded my a whole group of throbbing cocks trying to drain each one of them. I soon felt someone pull my shorts down and start fingering my twitching manhole. Oh what a feeling cock in my mouthmy own cock dripping with my jiuces and now three fingers up my ass. I slowly started to rock back on the fingers in my ass. They were soon removed and replaced with a set of really lubed ones. I rocked back even harder as I just swallowed another load. Suddenly I felt someone pull me to my feet and push my head to my toes. I glanced back and saw my thick dicked friend lubing his now really throbbing cock eyeing my manhole. He tried to push the head in but I moved away. I really don't BB with anyone other than my BF and even then he is now way as big as the guy looking to fuck me. The group refused to let me move and held me tight. I felt a couple of hands spread my cheeks and work my hole a little more but I knew what was then to come. I felt the big lubed head pushing steadily into my ass. I hurt a little but not as much as I thought it would afterall I am no virgin and have taken many big cocks before just ont one so thick. He actually worked his cock nice and easy once I stoppped resisting. The pain now was turing to pleasure and I now took the offensive and rocked back hard on his fat throbbing meat. This surprised him a little but I cointinued my assault pinching my ass to squeeze harder againt his cock and suck him in . He went wild and really started pounding me with long deep strokes meanwhile I keep my diet of cocks and cum flowing into my mouth. I thought I was in heaven. He was now getting close to cumming and tried to pull out but I was enjoying the feeling too much to let him pull out. As I felt his balls tiighten and cock swell and start to pulse I squeezed my ass even tighter and bot did he erupt iwitha huge moan and what seemed like endless spurts of juice coating my bowels. All I can say that it was the most pleasureable experience I had had in a long time. I wouldn't let him pull out right away but made sure I milked as much of his cum as I could out of him. When I finally let him go I found his cock quickly replaced woith another. One BB fucking was not what I expected but a gang bang was no way in my plans but my thick friend had broken down the barriers and the passion in me wouldn't let me stop. I proceded to ride anbother 5 cocks as well as suck 4 more each depositing their loads in my two open holes. What a used whore I felt like but I was actually liking it. I had to then take break and clean myself up. I had loads of cum oozing out of my now twitching ass dripping down my legs and soaking my shorts. I went into the bathroom to swap boxers for shorts temporarily. As I was naked the door swung open and this big black man entered. He looked as if he played football as a lineman. He whipped out his cock and strted to piss. I took one look at it and had to have it. I took my time wiping myself up and he made a comment about how someone was having a good time. I responded that I was just getitng started and asked if he wanted a piece. A smile crossed his face and I knew I was in for another treat. he dropped his pants and I got a real look at his cock. What a nice long piece of man meat. He must have been about 9+ inches but not as thinck as the other guy. He was onlyabout as thick as my wrist. I was able fit much more of his cock in my mouth as I proceeded to prep him for a wild ride. I couldn't quite take all of him but I must have been doing something right because he stopped me so he wouldn't cum yet. He pulled out a condum and strated to put it on but I talked him out of it. He squirted a little more lube at my hole and held on to his now raging oock while I mounted him. I stood above him as he sat on the toilet and slowly started to swallow his cock with my ass. I took only a couple inches for a few moments and then sat right down on him taking it all right up to his pubes. I then stood back up just keeping his head in me and squat right back down this time pinching my cheeks to create the most friction on hos cock. After a couple more of these he started panting and really pounding me as I rode his cock as hard as I could. It was only omoents llater that he finally said he was cumming. If he thought I was going to let him pull out he was wrong. As I felt the moment come I sat all the way down and squeezed as hard as I could. His cock erupted and rewarded me with another sweet loads of creme. He left in a hurry as I cleaned up again. There was a lot more to this night but I don't want drag it out too long. Let me just say that I set a personal record of cocks fucking me at 25. I stayed for 5 hours and ate 30+ loads of cum as well. I had one guys girlfriend remark that I looked like a better fuck than her and after he fucked me he agreed. I did get to eat a nice creampie out of her pussy though.
Quote |