Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - taking it bareback at you favorite abs or theater, your stories please
View Single Post
Old 1st March 2004, 12:33 AM
iltgfita
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to iltgfita
Cool

Great hot stories guys. I will be going back to my bookstore today. But let me tell you about a recent visit.
I usually go on Mondays, but this time I was there on a Tuesday. The crowd was a little different in that there appeared to be more of the wall hangers. And there was at least one jerk, you know the guy that seems to circle the booths loudly jerking the handles and diving into the unlocked booths to peer into the gloryhole. So I had been here about 30 minutes with no action, and the constant rattling of the door every few minutes. Then this jerk peeps thru the gloryhole of my booth for probably the 15th time and loudly proclaims,"What a nasty fuckin ass, nobody comes in here to fuck ass you stupid faggot." The the jerk slams the booth door. I was mortified, then I was pissed. I was seething with anger so much so that I hadn't noticed someone had entered the booth next to me and placed his cock thru the gloryhole. I brushed against it and nearly jumped out of my skin. I quickly regained my composure and grasped this rock hard beauty. He had to be a young guy as his dick was incredibly hard. I leaned down and sucked the head into my mouth.
I heard the guy moan, then he said lowly, "Put it in your ass." I thought to myself, I hope you heard that you jerk.
I quickly stood and turned, I rubbed his cockhead against my already lubed crack. I lowered myself onto his great cock, as he moaned his approval. Once my ass was against the booth wall, I pulled my ass cheeks open, and then pressed my hands against opposite wall to push as hard as I could onto his cock. He started to fuck me with a slow rythym that very gradually picked up in speed. After a nice length of time he was pounding into my ass with a great abandon. His belt buckle was loudly slapping against the booth wall. He then slammed his length into my ass and moaned loudly as his cock wildly jerked in my ass, pumping his hot load into my belly. I realized I was moaning right along with him. After he drug his softening cock from my ass, he leaned down to the gloryhole and said,"Thanks, hot fuck man."
As soon as he exited the booth another guy came in. Within a few seconds his cock was in my ass pumping merrily away.
By the time I left I had taken 6 loads up my ass and 2 down my throat.
Not a bad day for one that started out kinda rotten.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bf.jpg (11.4 KB, 15643 views)
Quote |