Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Dad's used condom and many more
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2004, 04:09 PM
Drainingyou
Cruiser

Talking Dad's used condom and many more

When I was 13 years old, I walked in the bathroom when my dad was removing a cum filled condom from his large cock. This was the first time I ever saw a man's erect cock and I was very turned on. He looked surprised and quickly took the condom off and tossed it into the trash. I left in a hurry and when he left, I went back in and took the condom from the trash. I took it and put it to my nose and smelled his cum. I don't know why, but I put my tongue into the rubber and swirled my tongue around in his cum. It tasted good and I sucked every drop from the condom. I will never forget the taste of his warm cream. Many years later, I visited bathhouses and my goal was to get as many filled condoms as possible. One night recently, I laid on a bed in my private room and within 3 hours, I had my ass fucked by three men. Each wore a condom and when they left my room, I took the rubbers from the trash and tied a knot in them to save them. I later roamed the glory hole and maze and sucked off five more cocks ranging from average to one that was at least 9 inches. I had a condom on each one and saved every one. I love the feel of a man cramming his dick deep into my throat when he comes. I know that I will taste his juice later. When a man forces my head onto his cock when he cums, I am in heaven. I can take a lot of cock in my throat before I gag. I will suck my partners balls and do everything possible to make him cum. When I have a man moan as he cums deep in my throat, I know that I have done a good job. I am in heaven when I am high on poppers and feel a cock creaming and shooting a load of mancream deep inside of my ass. My ass is shaved, smooth and very tight and feeling a throbbing cock cumming inside of me is fantastic. I saved all of the cum filled condoms and brought them home. My asshole was sore but satisfied so I froze the creamfilled rubbers. Two days later, I put all eight condoms in warm water and defrosted them. I smoked a joint and put my tongue into each condom and let the taste of mancream cover my tongue. I was in heaven and sucked the jism from all the rubbers as I jacked off. I came in an exploding orgasm and savored the taste of male cream from every condom. I am addicted to sucking cum from condoms. Is there anyone else as addicted to condoms as I am? I also enjoy sucking sperm directly from a hard cock but drinking from a condom is a real turnon. .
Quote |