Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Dad's used condom and many more
View Single Post
Old 3rd June 2004, 04:55 PM
CumbuddyHou
Cruiser

More eating from rubbers

Wow i thought i was the only other one who has had a fetish for eating cum from rubbers. The hottest moment was back in college. I had a summer roommate that the apartment complex matched for me. He was one of our football teams new coaches. I remember the first night he was there. Not knowing anyone I thought it would be fun to just buy some beers and just get to know the guy. Who would have guessed that this str8 guy would get so horny. We chatted about all kinds of things and even sex (told him i was a virgin-and that wasnt far from the truth). Anyways by the end of hte evening he was getting all horned up. He said he was going to head to bed and we called it the night. I went to my room and watched a bit more tv and heard him go the bathroom. I heard some grunts after while and then he came out (thought he had to go bad or something). I ended up having to use the bathroom as well and went in and closed the door. I noticed in the garbage can a wad of tissue and something yellow. I pulled it out and to my suprized it was a used condom (and freshly filled too). My heart raced a bit. I took the condom from under the tissue and took it back to my room. THere i slowly inhaled the aroma of his fresh cum! It was heaven. I played with it a little longer and decided to taste it. I stuck my tongue into the filled rubber and tasted the sweet cum. It was heaven. I could not believe he did that and then me finding it fresh and warm. Before i knew it i was sucking the semen out of the condom. It was thick and gooey and tasted awesome. I totally cleaned that condom out and was so hard myself from eating his cum that i started to stroke. In minutes i was ready to shoot my load. I took his used rubber and shot my load into it. i think i may have put as much back into as i had taken out. But i thought to myself i better put it back where i found it. So i went back to the bathroom and put it back the way i found it and went to bed. In the morning he had taken off early for practice and i jumped in the bathroom to get ready for class. I decided to check the condom again and to my surprize it was gone! So curiosity got the best of me. I went into his room and sure enough the condom was in his waste basket. The funny thing is it was totall empty like someone had eaten the load! That was tooo hot!
Quote |