Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 13th September 2004, 02:30 PM
Rocket1
Cruiser

First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed

Loved all the stories about blowing your first loads, but I would like to hear from you about the first time a guy came in your mouth and/or the first time you swallowed a load. What did you really like about it most - the hard, throbbing cock squirting cum in your mouth? - the taste? - the powerful feeling of making a guy cum by sucking his cock? How many times did you take a guy's load in your mouth before you swallowed? How did you like the taste? Did you love the taste your first time like I did or was it an acquired taste? Was it a big load? Were you able to swallow it all? How about the first time a guy shoot his jizz on your face?

I started sucking cock when I was 15 and everytime I sucked a guy (about a dozen times), I would take his cock out of my mouth before he came. One time, I wasn't quite fast enough and the guy shot his load all over my face, which was a real turn on. The first time I tasted a guy's cum is when we were jacking and sucking each other. I was laying on my back and he was jacking his cock right over my head. He told me to open my mouth and when I did, he shot his load in my mouth. Only got a few drops in my mouth and most of it landed on my face but it was still really hot! The first time a guy came in my mouth, I was sucking him and as he was getting close, I started to pull away. He held my head tightly and wouldn't let me take my mouth off his dick. He fucked my face furiously and after a few minutes he blew a huge load in my mouth. I took it all but quickly spit it all out. The next time we had sex, he shot his load in my mouth and I swallowed it all. It was a big, thick, creamy load and I loved the taste. I swirled it around in my mouth, enjoying the taste and texture before I swallowed. Then I loved the way it felt as his thick jizz slid down my throat. I've loved cum and swallowing ever since and especially love big, thick loads. I enjoy the taste and feeling of a creamy load much more than a watery one and really love when a guy shoots such a big load that I have to swallow twice to get it all down my throat! I've found out that usually the younger the guy the sweeter the cum. And I still love when a guy blows his load on my face and I can feel the cum dripping down it and catching it with my tongue as it seeps down my face.
Quote |