Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 14th September 2004, 01:56 PM
Masterofcbt
Cruiser

First taste and swallow

I was in college, and a frat brother and I were sharing a room. We talked alot about sex, and there was quite a bit of sexual tension between us, and he was very attractive, dark hair, big Bambi eyes, rail thin, and very smooth. Also very athletic, he was a speed skater and had legs to die for.

One afternoon, we were sitting around the dorm room, shooting the breeze, and he stated that I guy could never get him off, and I agreed, that no guy could ever get me off either. One thing led to the next, and we were sitting there jacking each other off. He had a long, though very thin cock, with big balls, and I was working him good, and was getting close to blowing a load, and I didn't want to be the first to shoot a load, so I joked how I wasn't going to let him outlast me, and went down on his cock. About three seconds later, he shot his load in my mouth, and three seconds after that, he got me to blow with his study motion.

We laughed about it, and jacked off together from time to time throughout the semester, but no one sucked anyone.

That summer I took a drive out to his home for a weekend (he lived downstate, and I lived in the city). His parents were gone all weekend, and we started playing that evening. He suggested I suck him again, and I told him he should suck me. He said he would if I swallowed his cum, so he jacked off into a shot glass (we were drinking), and went down on me. I shot all over his face, and he handed me the shot glass and told me to drink. I did, and tasted it all the way down, and I liked it. From that time forward, whenever we got together, I sucked him off and let him shoot down my throat, which was as often as we could that summer. The following fall we were no longer roommates, and we only got together once or twice a year after that, until he got married. That was the end of that.