Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 17th September 2004, 05:34 AM
GringoBi
Cruiser

That would be last year.
On my return from holidays I stopped of in Perth for a week and was hoping to meet up with a guy for some fun.
I have been chatting with a guy for some time now in the chat rooms and decided to let him know I was going to in Perth for the week and to see if he wanted to hook up.
He agreed to meet me in the bar of the hotel where I was staying and have a few beers and see what happened.

After the beers we decided to head upstairs and had no sooner got in the door when we were groping each other and the feel of the bulge in his pants was enough for me.
I went down to my knees and pulled his pants down to find a hard hot throbbing 7" cut cock staring me straight in the face.
I could not hold back, I just needed to have that cock in my mouth.
After working the head with my tongue to get it moist I slid my lips over the head and started sucking that beautiful cock for dear life.

After a few minutes of working on that cock I could feel he was about to cum, it's at this point I usualy pull the cock out of my mouth and have them spray my face with cum but this one tasted soooo good I just knew I wanted it in my mouth.
I just kept working on that hot meat in my mouth and just when he was about to cum I pulled him into my face and felt this wonderfull hot load of cum shoot into my mouth.
I was swallowing as fast as possible and he just kept cumming what was a huge load.
After he finished cumming I stayed on his cock to clean the last of his sweet juices off with my tongue and wet lips.

That was the first and definately not the last, I now swallow as much as possible, why waste it?