Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 30th September 2004, 02:56 PM
JohnBear
Cruiser

The first time I ever sucked someone's cock, I knew that I had to do it all the way and I loved it. My buddy from high school and I were playing around, wrestling and such, when my face wound up in his crotch and I rubbed up against his nice boner. Not too big, actually, just a good hard mouthful. I rubbed it, unzipped him, and then got him to sit down on the sofa while I unzipped him and worked his pants and boxers down. It was so nice and hard, I knew what I had to do and immediately sucked the whole thing down until I hit his pubes with my lips. Worked it up and down for literally 30 seconds before it jerked on my tongue and spewed out an incredible load that I had to swallow....it never occurred to me to spit it out, as I had been dreaming about doing it for some time. Not his cock, just anyone who would let me suck them off (good grief, I was 18, 6'3", 175# and fairly goodlooking, what an IDIOT to think I'd have to beg some dude to feed me). I hung out with him for a few more years, and while he never returned the favor, I loved spending time with him and getting to taste his cock and cum three or more times a night. Ah youth. Young, dumb, and full of cum goes for both the giver and the taker, eh?

Ever since, I feel cheated if the man I'm blowing doesn't want to shoot in my mouth, even though I've had some fairly badtasting cum from time to time. I don't blow anyone now if I can smell cigarette smoke on them through the gloryhole, as it seems that almost all heavy smokers have badtasting cum.
I'm gonna turn 50 in a few weeks, and my goal is to have at least fifty loads between now and then. I got 25 loads on my 25th birthday, thanks to Silverlake bathhouses, but now have to limit my time spent at the ABS.