Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2004, 10:09 AM
solocodes
Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to solocodes Send a message via Yahoo to solocodes
Navy liberty

A Navy buddy of mine and myself were in Bremerton, Washington, back in 1972, out on the town on Friday night, ate dinner at a nice restaurant, went to a USO type place for some women to dance with, and it never occurred to me he wasn't hitting on many of the women. I danced with a few, but at the end of the night, it was me and him, and we missed the bus back to our base about 20 miles away. We decided to get a motel room, never forget it " the Hearthside Inn". We checked in, and found we had a kingsized bed, he opted for the first shower, I went for ice, and sodas. I came back to the room and he was bent over drying himself, and as I walked by him, he took a long look at my crotch. I undressed and jumped into the shower, when I opened the shower door he was sitting on the toilet, as I reached for the towel, he stood up and said let me do that for you. I turned and he dried my back, and turned me, and leaned over and started to suck on my nipples, while reaching down to grab my hard cock. He knelt and used his mouth to kiss it and quickly inhaled its full length. He bagan to work it in and out of his mouth, as I placed my hands on the back of his head and started to hump his face. He moved me to the bed, and laid me back on it, and spun around, there was this giant cock dripping precum in front of my eyes, and I wanted him to feel as good as he was making me feel. I licked the head, and grabbed the base, and took as much of it in my mouth as I could handle. It was so warm, and tasted so good, I could feel the pulse of his heartbeat, and he was sucking me like a Hoover. I began to stroke and suck, and could feel his cock enlarge, and suddenly there was an explosion of ropelike cum shooting down my throat, I continued to suck and beat it unmercilly, I was hungry for every drop, he was draining my balls, and I wanted all of his, this was like nothing a woman had ever done to me. We rested, drank some sodas, and lay there kissing and stroking each other, and fell asleep. Morning came, and we repeated our previous nites romp, went out sightseeing, and returned to the hotel for another night of lust and leisure.
I now work in a hotel, and find time to use the "out of service "
rooms for an hour or so of good man moaning cum swallowing fun.
Quote |