Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 25th October 2004, 06:49 PM
scottypup
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to scottypup

never remember nto swallowing unless it was a time I wanted it on my face so i could lick it off.

But the first time I sucked a guy was when i was about 16. I was friends with soem guys about 21 or 22 and would hang out with them. One night I met up with them late and they were talking about how their girlfriends had left them high and dry.

One mentioned he was going to go find a gay friend of his to give him some relief and he took off. This left me this one guy. He was kind of tall and real skinny and scrawny looking. We cruised for a bit na dhe said that he wished he knew a gay guy to suck him off. I was curiosu adn had jerked off with some guys my age so I said I'll do it. He looked at em and said are you a fag. I said well I like lookign at cocks and tits so I must be bi.

We went to a parking spot in the country and I unfastened his pants. When i pulled his pants down it scared the hell out of me. He was hung like a fucking horse. I wasn't sure what to do so he kind of talked me thru getting started. He was so big I could only get the head and maybe 3 inches in my mouth. But I worked the head and jerke him with my hands. He was pretty horny cause i only sucked for maybe 10 minutes and all fo sudden he grabbed the back of my head and pushed me onto him. I choked and he started shooting. Youngs guys tend to shoot big loads and a lot ofit went down my chin but i swallowed as mucha s i could.

He got dressed and I wiped my face and we went back to town and cruised for a while.

Wen he dropped me off he said it was great. I ened up suckign hima dn also two buddies for another two years. One of them took my anal cherry and I also had my first threesoem with them.
Quote |