Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 2nd November 2004, 05:55 PM
Eyes
Cruiser

My first

Well, I'm married and had been fooling around with guys for several years. I was a pretty straight forward top. I loved to get sucked and I loved to fuck. I started to enjoy cock sucking, but had an aversion to cum. Well, I met a guy online here who said he was versatile, but once I has at his home found him to be a top. He wanted to fuck me, which I wasn't in to, but I didn't mind sucking him.

In fact, the fact that he was enjoying it so much turned me on. He had a fairly slim cock and not too big so that I could suck the entire thing easily without gagging. He loved the fact that I could totally swallow him and tongue the underside of the shaft at the same time. He was having a great time, as was I, and he was all the way down my throat, that I didn't really notice that he was cumming.

What a feeling. All I could tell was that his body was shuddering, his cock got iron hard, and I could feel a warmth down my throat. No taste.

It was kind of exciting knowing that I did that to someone.

I've only swallowed one other person. Some other married guy that I met on the net. The first time I made sure he was all the way in, so that I could, once again, swallow without tasting. But the second time he came so much it was impossible. I was flooded with so much cum, spurt after spurt that I couldn't possibly swallow it all.

Again, it was thrilling.
Quote |