Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Blowin' the cab driver
View Single Post
Old 13th November 2004, 02:04 PM
loadeater
Cruiser

my cabbie bj

went to las vegas for a week with a married couple. by the 4th day of no dick, i was really horney..went to a bar called the buffalo looking for some cock to suck..ended up playing the slots at the bar, and getting pretty fucked up..still no dick, i decided to call it quits, and ask if the bartender would call be a hack..15 minutes later, a cab driver comes through the front door of the bar announcing that he is here..what a hottie!!!he as about 35-40,about 6',195 with dark hair and a short beard and moustache..got into the cab in the front seat and he asked where i was heading? back to my hotel, the luxor..he started talking , asking me questions about the bar, who goes in there, and bullshit like that..i said that he sounded too interested, and i noticed him rubbing his cock..long story short, i leaned over and felt his cock..it was hard as a rock..i asked if he wanted a blow job, and he said sure...he drove down some road, industrail road or something and pulled into what i thought was a RV campsite, and pulled his thick uncut cock out..i immediatlly went down on him, and want seemed like 30 minutes of sucking , he finally came down my throat..not that i minded sucking that long, but i was getting nervous..he drove my back to the hotel..no charge..but i gave hime a nice tip...was there three more day, but never saw my cabbie again...good memories of that town