Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Blowin' the cab driver
View Single Post
Old 13th November 2004, 08:10 PM
HngThickNEdge
Cruiser

Man, for the longest time I've thought about blowing a cab driver. Last year it did in fact came true.

I was out with a friend for some drinks at one of the gay bars in town. After we closed down the place I decided to hop a cab home, my friend had left just a few minutes before me.

I was pretty drunk and just hopped in one of the cabs outside the bar. Normally I have tried dropping hints, but that night I wasn't in the mood to try too hard. I was chatting with the driver, and we talked about what it was like at night. The driver wasn't my normal type, but not too bad looking. He was about 40, middle eastern, a neatly trimmed beard, and muscular.

When we got to my place I paid the guy and got out. As I started to walk up to my door I noticed he hadn't moved from where he dropped me off. I turned to see if something was wrong and his window was down. He asked me if I had forgotten something & of course I thought, what the hell let's see where this goes.

I walked back to the cab and said I hadn't but wondered if there was something he was looking for. He had his hand on his crotch and was rubbing it. He then asked me if I wanted to see his dick, I of course said sure. He pulled out his cock, which was a fat 5" cut cock, but looked great for sucking. I back in the front seat and asked to touch it. He was afraid someone would see so he started to drive around the block.

As we drove I asked him if I could suck it. He told me no because he had a girlfriend. His cock was nice and hard in my hand so I decided to play with it some more and take a closer look. He stopped at a stop sign moved his arm and I went down. He started moaning as I sucked and we sat there for about 5 minutes while I sucked. After a few minutes he said he was "cumming up" and shot his creamy load in my mouth. I got out of the cab and walked back to my place.

Now whenever I leave the bars I check out the cabs to see if anyone of interest is there. To date I have not had a repeat of this experience, but look forward to when it does happen.