Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Blowin' the cab driver
View Single Post
Old 13th November 2004, 10:16 PM
MESquig
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to MESquig
Thumbs up From The Otherside.......

Worked for and owned a cab company for a little over eight years.

MANY nights when I needed to drive, the payment for the fare was a blow job. (Man, Woman, whatever.)

Sometimes it was accepted Other Times it was not

* Once I picked up a husband and wife at a campground out of town, and took them to a Hotel in-town. Seems she was the "City Type" and couldn't stand the woods. He rode upfront and she sat in back, bitching all the way. He noticed a bar close to the hotel, and asked about it. I told him it had an awesome sound system, but was a gay bar. He winked and said it sounded like I was "experienced in the place". As they got out, he asked for a card. Later that night he called back. Wanted to find a store and a six-pack of Bud. Got his beer, and wanted to "see the sights". We rode around town for about 1/2 an hour. Stopped to take a leak. He got back into the cab with an absolutely noticeable hard on, making no attempt to hide it. About five minutes later, he comments "Don't you hate having a hard cock and nothing to do with it?" Commented that I did, and rubbed my crotch a bit. As we were pulling back into the hotel parking lot, he told me "up there" into the corner of the lot. When the cab came to a stop, he reached over and grabbed my crotch. Hauling it out and giving me one hellacious bj. Called me back the next night, to take him and the Mrs.'s to the airport. She was still bitching, and we were just smiling.
Quote |