Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First time at a Sex Club
View Single Post
Old 10th January 2005, 04:58 AM
tearoomatt
Cruiser

First time I ever went to a sex club I was wasted. I could have cared less what anyone thought about seeing me go in or about any judgement anyone at the club might have been throwing my way. In the end, I figured we were all there for the same reason, or at least we all knew what could potentially happen.

That first time was great! I sucked several big dicks in the various locations throughout the place. Cruised, got cruised, the general routine. There was a nice mix of guys and I got off twice. (I probably could have gone for a few more rounds, but I was trashed)

The second time I went, I was anxious and excited, but not nervous. The fact that I was wasted the first time didn't make the second time feel like it was brand new to me.

I've never gone and left disappointed. There is always somebody to play with who I find attractive, even if they are the lesser of all the evils, but then again, that's the kind of guy I like anyway :P
Quote |