Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First time at a Sex Club
View Single Post
Old 10th January 2005, 03:56 PM
nmbicumlover
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to nmbicumlover
Great time at Midtown in Dallas

My first time was at Midtown Spa in Dallas. I was a little nervous at first, but really excited. I relaxed once I got in to my room and out of my clothes. Then I spent a little time walking around with nothing but a towel (and my cock hanging out of that). While walking around, I got cruised by plenty of guys wanting to fuck and suck, but declined because I wanted to first check the place out. Some of the sights I saw amazed me: two guys simultaneously sucking another's cock and fingering his asshole on the top deck, every type of sex imaginable in the maze, guys jerking each other off in the sauna, and to top it off a big black stud bareback buttfucking someone in the steamroom with about five of us standing around jacking and sucking each other. All of this put me on the edge for hours. I held off until later. Later on I passed by a room with an open door. I stopped to check it out. There was a stud with a rock-hard dick working his asshole with his fingers. I couldn't help, but start masturbating in the hallway as I watched. He invited me in I ended up fucking the hell out of him until I couldn't hold off any more. I then stood above him and came all over him. Then to finish him off I put 3 fingers in his ass while I deepthroated him.

I had quite a few memorable visits after this, but those are other stories for other days. I can't wait until the next time I'm in Dallas.