Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - trucker cruising
View Single Post
Old 19th January 2005, 07:32 AM
GayWhiteTrash
mine's double-wide

Send a message via Yahoo to GayWhiteTrash

Am I the only one around here that cruises truckers?

I'm no expert on the subject but I'll tell you what I know. I cruise truckers like I cruise anyone else, discreetly. I don't drive up next to them on the interstate and flop my dick out, I don't try to show a trucker at the next urinal my hard-on and I don't sit in rest areas tapping my brake at every truck that pulls in.

If you've done any cruising at all you should know all the subtle hints a guy will give to let you know he's interested. Truckers are no different. 90% of the truckers I meet are in the restroom at rest areas or just outside the door in the vending area. I don't cruise truck stops because there's already a lot going on there that's not cruise related. They are just too busy for my taste.

Visit some gay trucker sites. Most are pay sites now but when they were free I read some tips on trucker cruising. CB radios are a must according to them but I don't have one. Truckers sitting in their trucker repeatedly flicking a cigarette lighter is a signal or just sitting in his truck with his shirt off is supposed to be one but I wouldn't bet on it.

I've talked to a lot of truckers over the years and they don't know of any "secret signals". All those lights you see on trucks don't mean a thing. I guess truckers think they're pretty.

Several truckers have told me they have sex more often with other truckers than lot lizards.

I would suggest you just get out there and observe for awhile. Some truckers never go far from their truck. They will get out and kick a few tires and grab their crotch or even pull their dick out. Then it's up to you to go over and chat.

Some I've seen will do the grab or show thing then get back in their truck and open the passenger side door and leave it open. I've learned that it's an invitation to come on in. It took some balls the first time I did it but I found a naked trucker laying in his sleeper ready for sex.

I understand your fear of getting your ass beat, I was the same way. I like guys that look like they would beat your ass. I've been with some that looked like they would beat the fuck out of you but really just wanted to suck some dick.

Be careful and be discreet. Truckers don't want every other trucker on the road to know that they have sex with men.
Quote |