Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hot crossdressing stories!
View Single Post
Old 16th February 2005, 10:17 PM
gigboy
Cruiser

Smile Fun At The Park

At the risk of being accused self promotion, I have several stories of my recent experiences as a crossdresser in the "weblog" area of this site under gigboy.

Here a story of special fem moment when I first started dressing in public, full fem.

I've only been dressing for about a year. At first, I felt so full of sexual energy I became sort of a sluty gurl. Several men have contacted me for sex. Guys love my legs (now shaved) and cute man clit.

Anyway, this one week day evening, last summer, I went down to the beach at night. I wore a gater and nylons, a short skirt, and white fem tennis shoes, plus a wig and full make-up

I went to this beach cruising area and sat on a bench in a dark area. I sat there with my legs crossed like a gurl, rubbing my nylon covered thighs. I felt sexy. In a while, I saw this guy walking slowly down the path. He stopped, smoked cigarette checking things out. After awhile he looked towards me. He turned, looked back towards the beach. Pretty soon I thought I could see him rubbing his crotch with his left hand. I kept touching my legs, every once in a while fingering my flacid shaved cock and balls. This went on for a while.

After he finished smoking his cig, he turned and walked towards me. At first, I pulled back my hand from under my dress. I got a bit nervous. He moved closer, then stopped, acting like he didn't see me, but very aware I was about 10 yards from this man.

I slowly returned my hand to my thigh and shaved pussy, and began rubbing myself self, but not too obviously.

Little by little, he got closer. I got nervous and excited at the same time. As he got close enough to see me clearly, I removed my hand from under my skirt, but remained cross legged in a fem manner, showing my lovely long legs.

Eventually this dude walks past me. We don't make eye contract, but are aware of each other. He walked past me then stopped and turned around. He looked back towards me. I had started rubbing my legs, I could see he had reached in his pants touching himself. In a while, he moved closer watching me rubbing myself. Eventually, he sat on the other side of the bench looking at my legs and slightly exposed thigh. He smiled intensely, slid over towards me continuing to play with his cock under his pants. He sat close enough moving his right leg against my left leg. He unzipped pants and pulled out his cock and continued stroking in the open. It was over six inches, not huge, but above average. His cock had a mushroom type head. He slowly stroked his cock with his left hand while rubbing my thigh with his right hand, making his way up between my opened legs. He could tell I wasn't wearing my underwear and was totally shaved.

He told me to pull up my dress. I did so, just enough to show my thighs, exposed skin and top of my black thigh highs and black garter belt straps. I played with myself as he stoked his cock more intensely. I showed off just enough of my man clit, thighs, and nylons. I acted like a dirty little gurl who wanted to feel his hands on my legs. But I acted sort of cool. While fondling me, he fucking jerked off to completion, shooting cum across the sidewalk. His cock must of been at least 7 inches. He squeeze all the jiz from his cock, shaking it several times. I was finished and I didn't even ejaculate.

This guy said "thanks" and "that was sexy". Zipped up his pants and walked away saying, "good night."

For several days, I returned to the same place, at the same time, hoping to see him again for the same and, maybe more. He didn't show up

i don't fuck guys. they fuck me (if im lucky ).

luv scenes in alleys, parking lots, between two cars. me on my knees, sucking your cock, or just bend me over and fuck me. sat nites/weds when i play. im a submissive bottom cockwhore. nsa ...

Last edited by gigboy; 26th September 2021 at 03:12 PM.
Quote |