Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Have you ever had sex with a relative or a teacher?
View Single Post
Old 3rd April 2005, 03:32 PM
heywould
Cruiser

Thumbs down

I went to a Catholic HS & I sucked and was fucked by several of my teachers...started in my sophmore year when I was 15 when I started to suck off the principal..he wasnt my first ...I had a huge attraction for older men, he was 52..by the time I graduated two years later I probably sucked & swallowed him over a 100 times...Principal X liked to talk & told several of my teachers about my skills at sucking dick so by the time I had graduated I had sex with several of them & was involved in many wild, great and amazing situations..like the time I had a twosome with the Asst. Principal & the janitor at the janitors house..but without a doubt my favorite was my soph. chemistry teacher... a 5"9 black man with a huge dick that I just couldnt control myself when I saw it..it was the first time that I sucked a black dick & I loved every second off it.. I started blowing him in his office which was next to the lab...it was too much of a risk for him to fuck me there so we had to move to a hotel..after we had been there about 10-15 times the manager asked if we wouldnt mind using the first room,which had a huge two way mirror..we put on a quite a perfomance..I love being watched...we had to stop when my parents started asking way too many questions...it really was a miracle that I never got caught.. several months later we moved to another motel..what can i say I was a pretty out of control 15 year old kid.
Quote |