Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Have you ever had sex with a relative or a teacher?
View Single Post
Old 5th April 2005, 04:09 PM
heywould
Cruiser

Cool

Yes, it is true...I still cant believe how out of my mind at that age I was..but what can I say I have always been attracted to priests & older men & gorgeous black men(is there any other kind)...I could go into furthur detail but I guarantee nobody would believe it...like when me & the chemistry teacher had to stop for 3-4 months & had to move to another motel..after going there a couple of times the Chem teacher decided to bring a friend,another big black dick..we had some great theesomes..then he brought another friend who had an even bigger black dick..I wish I had those days on video..a black dick in my ass & sucking off the other two guys...

You have no idea how horny priests are..once you suck their dick they cant get enough..from my Soph to Senior Year I sucked 6 teachers(all priests)..the only one who wasnt a priest was the Chem Teacher...

I had to stop with all the action at school b/c some of my friends were asking me where are you going after school...so I started things up with 2 of the priests in my town...the only reason that ended is I lived in a really small town, where everybody knows everybody else..apparently somebody saw me leave after one of our sessions so one of the priests decided that he would pick me up and drop me off at this park..I would walk home thru the park & he would drive back to the rectory..after he dropped me off & was leaving the cops stopped him...they pressed him really hard as too why he was there..the story made the papers, he never told the cops my name, but for a 1-2 weeks it looked really, really bad..
Quote |