Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - High School Initiations
View Single Post
Old 12th April 2005, 02:03 PM
BiMichael4Fun
Cruiser

then, after the initiation...

To continue my earlier post…

We were all still in the team captain’s room, naked, and most of us still had cum drying on our chests from the initiation procedures. The team captain, still hard after sucking me off, informed us of some of the “traditions� that the team had, as well as some of their “rules.�

First the rules…of course, whatever happens on a trip remains confidential. Based on our initiation process and the fact that almost everyone on the team had girlfriends back at home, this one was easy to understand. Second, after bed check, everyone wears either nothing or underwear only, except when sneaking from room to room. Third, nobody is “required� to participate in any of the “games�, but historically everyone has. Fourth, regardless of what is going on in the room, you are not allowed to jerk yourself off. If you want to blow your load, you need to get assistance from someone else (but reciprocation is required if requested).

The traditions:
1. The team (all of the debate competitions occurred with 2-man teams) with the best record from the previous tournament gets blow jobs from the team of their choice.
2. Any individuals/teams who won awards at the previous tournament get blow jobs from the team/individual of their choice.
3. The team with the worst record from the previous tournament gets punished. There were a variety of actions that were placed in a hat, and the item that was drawn out was performed. These included getting spanked on their bare ass with a belt, getting fucked with a dildo, finger fucking each other, etc.
4. While these events were occurring, everyone else was in the room watching, but again, nobody was allowed to jerk himself off.
5. Any former team member that was attending the tournament and staying at the hotel with us (former team members who were current college students frequently came to the tournaments to work as judges to earn a little cash) was allowed to receive a blow job from the team member of their choice, but they were also expected to reciprocate. Since they were only a few years older than us, these guys always shared rooms with us rather than with our teacher. And, since they were former team members, they were aware of the teams’ rules/traditions.
6. Immediately following these activities, or anything else that develops from horny individuals requesting assistance from their horny teammates, a variety of games were played - - strip poker; circle jerks; contests to see who could make someone else cum the fastest, or without ever touching their dick; contests to see who could remain hard the longest without touching their dick; etc. There were a bunch of these games/contests that were listed and put in a hat, and anyone could write down additional ideas to add to the hat; whatever was drawn out was done, and the rest were saved until the next trip.

These traditions of group play always were carried out with one large group congregating in one of the hotel rooms (we were especially fortunate when we ended up with connecting rooms). However, as the wee hours of the morning approached, eventually we adjourned to our own rooms (usually 3-4 guys staying in each room). With the rule still in force that nobody wear more than their underwear, the games that we began earlier usually continued until we fell asleep from exhaustion. And, since we usually “roomed� with the same guys from week to week, this was usually a lot “friendlier.� For example, by the end of my first year on the team, my debate partner, the 2 guys that we usually shared a room with, and I were usually ending our evenings by fucking one another…

It was amazing to me that these stories were never “leaked� at school or in the community, but it never did to my knowledge. I guess that everyone was having too much fun and didn’t want it to stop…