Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Have you ever used a RUBBER BAND as a cock ring?
View Single Post
Old 15th April 2005, 06:03 PM
BlowRim
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to BlowRim Send a message via Yahoo to BlowRim
Have you ever used a RUBBER BAND as a cock ring?

I have always wondered what the big deal was regarding cock rings, whenever I tried them they did nothing for me. Apparently they are suppose to keep you rock hard during sex period, or for those times when you want to 'show off' what you got in your pants but they also are suppose to add more 'stimulation' during sex (for the person wearing it of course).

Anyways lastnight I decided to try using a rubber band (somewhat thick) and I placed my balls inside the band, then put the band over my dick to the bottom of the shaft then I doubled put it back over my shaft to the bottom and finally around my balls. So basically both the balls and the bottom of the shaft are wrapped twice.

I can't tell you how fucking good it felt, my dick was so 'hard' I thought it was going to explode and the feeling I got with the band pulling on my balls was out of this world. I was worried though leaving it on to long (especially double wrapped), over a period of a few minutes it kinda started to hurt.

Is this kinda dangerous or is that how your suppose to feel even when using a traditional cock ring?

Thanks.

P.S. If you haven't tried it, try it!
Quote |