Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - High School Initiations
View Single Post
Old 16th April 2005, 10:31 AM
southgabrad
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to southgabrad
hot memories

Man, we sound like we've had some similar experiences in high school and college... I love your post (and others you've written too), got me hard as a rock.

We had something similar on our Beta Club trips when I was in high school. Any out of town trip involving hotel rooms ended up with 4-6 guys sucking and jerking each other off. I don't remember exactly how it started, probably truth or dare or something lame like that. All I know is that over the 3 years I was in the club, I sucked many dicks and had mine sucked a hell of a lot of times. I had a big dick in high school compared to the other dudes, and I loved to show off and break the ice by walking around naked, jerking myself slowly while the other guys looked at me, etc. In college, alcohol became a factor and it was almost a weekly thing getting a dude in my apartment to fool around. If the internet had been as popular and easy to use as it is now, I'd probably have been sucking cock every night of the week back then. What a thought.

Thanks for sharing! Love to hear more!

BRAD
(pics in my gallery on here)
Quote |