Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - High School Initiations
View Single Post
Old 22nd April 2005, 05:26 AM
Rocket1
Cruiser

High School Initiation

About a dozen years ago, I was having regular sex with a hot high school football jock. I was in my 40's at the time. I met the guy at a park and we started talking and one thing lead to another and I took him back to my apartment. We sucked each other and traded loads and then he fucked me. This relationship went on for almost a year - at least twice a week. The jock claimed he was straight but he certainly loved cock.

One day he told me that he was in charge of initiation rituals for younger guys on the team. He wanted to know if I wanted to suck 6 of the new guys in a group scene and have them fuck me. The idea was to make a str8 guy have sex with another guy. I gladly consented to be a part of the initiation. He brought over 6 hot young dudes and told them all to get naked as he undresed. He had them sit close together on my big sectional couch. Then he called me to come out of the bedroom. I was stark naked with my hard cock leading the way. I got down on my knees in front of the couch and I started sucking the first guy's cock while the others watched. About about 5 minutes, he fed me a big, sweet load of cum which I swallowed. I kept repeating the process, until I had sucked all 6 of the intiates and taken their loads. Some lasted a couple of minutes - other took about 10 minutes to bust their loads - one shot as soon as I took his cock in my mouth. After I rested a while to catch my breath, we all moved on to the floor and my fuck buddy, the intiate master, fucked me - first doggy style and then had me ride his cock till he shot in my ass. Then each of the others guys had to take turns fucking me unitl they filled my hot hole with their jizz. They all hard beautiful cocks - ranging in size from 6 to 9 inches. They didn't use condoms, so after taking on 7 guys, (the 6 initiates plus the "pledgemaster", I had a sore, cum filled ass.

After all the guys had shot one load down my throat and the other up my ass, the pledgemaster said that they all passed the test of having sex with a guy and they could become part of the club. They all dressed and left except my regular buddy. He then proceeded to eat all the other's guy's cum from my ass and then sucked me till I fed him two loads. None of his teammates knew he was into cock. The two of us fooled around for the next year on a regular basis and I also helped initiate the next group into the club. I still jack off thinking about sucking those nice young cocks and swallowing their sweet cum.
Quote |