Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Have you ever had sex with a relative or a teacher?
View Single Post
Old 23rd April 2005, 09:20 AM
easyncguy54
Cruiser

I was lucky enough to do both

I have had both my older brother and then a teacher fuck me.At 1st it was my older brother,I was 13 he was 17,I used to go into the woods near my house,strip naked and walk around jerking off.One day he followed me and took my things,he made me suck him to get them back.I was pretty scared at 1st plus a little turned on.He took his time at first,told me how he wanted his cock sucked.Once i got to do it right he started to face fuck me.I had no thought about where he was going to cum,til he held my head and shot in my mouth.After he came,he looked down and saw how hard my cock was and knew I liked it.He had me stay kneeling in the dirt and jerk off while he watched.I came in about 5 strokes.Instead of giving me my things back,he ahd me walk around in the woods and suck him off 2 more times.After that day I would suck hi,m when ever he wanted,I was always naked sucking him and jerking off while he watched.He knew I loved doing it,about 2 weeks after we started he told me no more sucking til I let him fuck me.So he bent me over the sofa in the living room and tried to get his cock in my ass,I was way too tight and too dry,finally he went and got cooking oil to lube my ass.then he fucked me,It really took my breath away at 1st and jsut about the time my ass started to feel good he came.Man what a mess when he pulled out,we had no idea about cleaning my ass out 1st,there was shit all over his cock and between the oil and cum in my ass I almost shit on the floor..agter that it was up to him where he wanted to cum,I even got to like it in my ass. We played for about 3 yrs til he went into the navy,when he came out he couldn't be bothered anymore,said he wasn't like that.
When I was 15, I was a in 9th grade,I got caught fooling around during a fire drill by a Math teacher.He knew i was in sports and told me i had to go to his room during my study hall to do punishment work.I didn't think anything of it at 1st,then he really started to show an intrerest in me,asking me about my family how was i doing in school and such.Turned out I was having trouble in math so he said he would help me after school.When we were alone in his room I noticed he was always touching me,rubbing me and such.Being a stupid teenage I never thought he was making a pass at me til one day he kissed me ( my 1st kiss).At 1st I didn't know how to react but then I just did what he did,he pushed me into a corner and started to rub my cock,he took it out and I came in no time.I reached for his but he said no,not there and we went back to the math like it never happened.Two days later as i was walking home,he puled up next to me and offered to give me a ride.We went to a park and he started kissing me again,this time he took my hand and put it on his cock.Man ! it was alot bigger then my brothers.He jhad me take it out and stroke it for him,then he asked if i ever sucked a guy,i played the virgin and said no.He guided my head to his lap told me what he wanted me to do,he was steering my head with his hands.I loved it plus it lasted quite a bit longer then my bother,when he came he about killed me holding me down on his ccok til he was done.Then he did a surprise thing,he took out my cock and sucked,needless to say i came in a flash.After we were done,he drove me home.
That started an affair that lasted almost a year til he left the school.By then he had taught me just about everyway tom please a man.We even went on a 4 day trip to Washingtom DC.My folks thoght it was so nice for him to so me the sites.Little did they know we didn't get out much.
Quote |