Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Have you ever had sex with a relative or a teacher?
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2005, 09:47 PM
lalifeguard
Cruiser

parent conferences

i teach 7th grade

get your dirty ass minds out of the gutter. don't even go there becuase in my opinion, thats disgusting. i'm glad they're so young, because there's no way in hell i'd abuse the color of my authority like that.

as for the parents...

one year i was scheduled for parent conferences, which is pretty much standard, boring proceedure. one of my students walks in with a cute youngish guy with her. she introduces him as her older brother who, long story short, was very close in taking care of her for their mother. he was wearing a pink button down and told me he was an interior designer.

now normally my gadar is shitty, but come on now, you'd have to be deaf, blind and dumb not to spot this one.

anyway, we exchanged pleasantries and that was that.

my school district schedules 2 conferences a year, 1 per semester. so prior to the next conference i put up an HRC sticker in the front of the room. the students didn't pick up on it, and any adult who did would be "in the know" so to speak

after that conference, and meeting said older brother again, i got a message from the office asking to call him.

hmmmmmmm

i called him and wouldn't you know it, he wanted to discuss her "grades" so i went over to his house at 9pm to discuss the grades.

after a nice make out session and some quickie head from him, i had to get back home.

a few weeks later, he calls me up and said that he was in the area to visit the mother. this was after school so he wanted to know if he could drop by. well, i said sure, met him outside, and brought him up to my room to discuss some more grades...

after giving him a tour of the store room, i kindly returned the favor.

sorry its not j/o material, i was just enjoying reliving the memories. see my post in the gym one if you need to get off...

come on now, there have GOT to be some hot ass teacher stories out there. lets hear them!!!
Quote |