Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Have you ever had sex with a relative or a teacher?
View Single Post
Old 3rd June 2005, 03:36 PM
eddie s
Cruiser

I have had the pleasure of an Uncle and a Professor.

The professor was an older man with pretty boring lectures. I didn't pay much attention to most of them but needed to speak with him because I wanted to insure a good grade in his class for the next weeks final. So I made an appointment to see him and he filled me in on all the important info I needed and I was ready to go. He started making small talk about my major, what Dorm was I in, and where I was originally from. It seemed to me that he might have been into me but I was a rookie and wasn't really sure. At that point in time I had never done anything with any man but I was always thinking about it.

So we talked for a few more minutes and I was getting into him. He was tall, 6'3 or so silver haired, maybe 55, and in good shape, height weight proportionate anyway. I found myself with a hard on and now didn't want to stand up in case I was wrong about him. We started talking about the pressure I had with grades, and money...all college related stuff. He asked me how I dealt with the pressure? I told him not very well, not many friends to party with or sports to play. He then asked me do I smoke pot? I told him once in awhile but I didn't much and then he asked me if I wanted to smoke some at his house.......there it was, now I knew. I said "sure" sounds like fun. He said he thought I could use a change of pace. I didn't have a car so i got a ride with him. He asked if I had a swim suir cuz he had a pool. I told him I didn't think I had one and he told me I could borrow one of his.

So I'm in his car with a hard on pressed against my pants dying for it to come out yet he still hasn't really made a pass. We passed a joint in his kitchen and almost immediately I was pretty damned stoned. I was absolutley dying to get naked with this guy but extremely nervous at the same time too. My heart was racing but I was paranois that I'm getting horny for a guy that maybe isn't after me...too much thinking.

So he asks if I want to take a swim and I say sure. He walks me to his room and pulls out a skimpy swim suit and says try that on. I swear this thing is like ladies panties and my hard on will not quit. I ask him wear can I change and he shows me his bathroom. I can barely get the suit around me and my hard on and when I do it looks like I'm going to rip the front. Then I got my nerve up or my extreme horniness took over and I walked out in his bedroom with it on and kind of modeled it to him asking him what he thought. He says it looks like a perfect and then he proceeds to take his things off and in front of me, back facing me, and right before he gets his suit on as he's naked I ask him if he didn't think it was too tight on me. He turns to look again and he was half hard and he reached at my crotch and said maybe right here as he rubbed all my hardness.

So I grabbed his cock and pulled and stroked and fondled while he took off my speedo. He gets me on my back on his bed and I tell him I thought he'd never make a move and he said he wasn't sure I was into this. I told him I was nervous cuz I never tried this before.....as soon as I said that his cock turned rock hard. He moves down to my cock and starts licking my pubic hair and shaft and before too long he starts sucking me. I could have shot my wad right there but I held back and enjoyed it. then we reversed postions and as I got ready to go down on him I told him I hope I do this well. I took him in my mouth and tried to suck and get him as wet as I could with my tongue. I know it couldn't have been a great blow job but I was enthusiastic.

He then srattled me as I was on my back and asked if I'd like to get fucked. If he could put his hard throbbing cock in my beautiful bibble butt was the way he said it. I smiled shyly and lifted my legs. He messaged, and spit a little near my ass and rubbed and fingered me a little. I was ready for some pain but I didn't care I wanted this guy fucking me. He pulled me to him with my legs spread wide and got his knob near my hole and rubbed the head around my ass a little and then started penetrating me. He went rel slow askng me if i was okay. I was surprised that I didn' feel pain, I had always thought it would hurt. He went nice and slow and before I knew it he was all the way in me. He started moving in and out very slow and then I followed his tempo with my own movement in and out. Within just a few minutes he was pounding my ass for all it;s worth. We switched positions where I was on top riding him like a horse. I was a fucking slut at this point in time, I couldn't get enough. Then again on my back he started really finding his rhythm, thrusting himself to cum and then he pulled out and forced his cock im ny mouth shooting his hot spurts of cum in my mouth. I took them like a champ and then as he relaxed next to me he started giving me a nice hand job that turned into a really nice and slow blow job and when I finally came I was completely spent.

We never did go swimming that day
Quote |