Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - best cum facial stories
View Single Post
Old 20th June 2005, 12:57 PM
Rocket1
Cruiser

My first time getting a facial was a few years ago. I have always been a guy who enjoys having a dude shoot his load in my mouth. I really enjoy a hard throbbing cock shooting a big load in my mouth and then swallowing. I hooked up with a guy I met on-line a few years ago and we chatted several times before we got together. He told me he was 21 years old and had a 8.5 inch cock - so naturally I figured he had about 6 inches since we all add a few inches. When he came to my place and I undressed him, he had a gorgerous 8.5 inch cut & thick cock. He was fairly new to m2m so he wanted to try everything. I went down on his great cock first and after a few minutes of sucking him, I could tell he was really to bust his load. He told me that he really wanted to cum on my face - since I never tried it, I thought it sounded really hot. He shot a huge load (he hadn't cum in a week) all over my face, hair and upperchest and neck. When he was done, he ran his hand thru his cum and fed it to me. I was the sweetest cum I ever tasted.

After resting for a few minutes, he went down on me and gave me a great blow job. He didn't want me to cum in his mouth so I shot my load all over his chest. After about ten minutes of playing, he was ready to bust another load. I was laying on my back on the bed while he was fucking my face. He took his cock out of my mouth and started jacking himself and he told me to open my mouth and he would try to shoot his jizz in my open and waiting mouth. After a couple of minutes, his balls started tightening up (I was playing with them) and he started squirted his cum. At first, the cum was going everywhere, but then he got it under control and managed to shoot most of his spunk in my mouth. I swallowed every drop he got in my mouth and he then fed me the rest of his cum that had landed on my chest, abs, etc. It was really a hot experience.

We hooked up many more times and we literary tried everything - rimming, fucking, etc. Then he said he wanted to do a 3 way so I recruited a buddy and the three of us played together. He watched as my bud fucked me and pulled out and shot his cum on my big balls. He then licked my bud's cum off my nuts. We had great times - including a couple of orgies - but then he moved away - but I will always remembe his great cock and that first facial.
Quote |