Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - CFS, friend of foe?
View Single Post
Old 20th August 2005, 09:21 AM
Slutbot
Cruiser

Law Enforcement uses CFS

I have a buddy (yes, we know each other "biblically!") that is a deputy sheriff in a larger county in Ohio that has told me to stay away from certain locations posted on CFS. He says that the "department" monitors this site and a couple of others online (all in the name of "catching child molesters").......he specifically named a location nearby and sure enough.......two weeks after his mentioning the location to me, a big bust happened, all the local TV stations covered it with "live cams" and 27 men were arrested. Then the local sheriff stated that this particular location had been highlighted as a "cruising spot of the week" online. Now, it is my understanding that CFS is the only site that has this particular feature.

I never frequent those places listed on CFS......there is too much "familiarity" with CFS listed sites and police entrapment busts.
Quote |