Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hat Yai/Songkhla
View Single Post
Old 16th September 2005, 02:41 PM
llz
Cruiser

Haat Yai

I saved this from the Dreaded Ned website about two years ago (this site has no information about Haat Yai for now). I went there in June 2003 and all bars listed below were open, plus another Bar called Studio 54 on Chaniwate Soi 2. All bars are located within walking distance one from another in the south part of the town (except Jack's Bar).
I was not impressed by the bars there, because the boys were not as cute as the beautiful dark-skinned ones you see on the streets, and the atmosphere was very quiet. But I staid only one night in Haat Yai and I was perhaps on the wrong day.
Of course these listings are getting old and could do with an update.
(Quote from former Dreaded Ned website)
Hat Yai
Hat Yai has always been a popular spot for Malaysian tourists because of its proximity to the border, but it is also getting an increasing number of tourists from other countries.
The bars tend to be busier on Friday/Saturday nights. Drinks are usually 120 Baht. Many of the bars work on a single fee system - you pay upfront 1,000 Baht (short time), or 1,500 (all night) and that includes the tip (though an additional tip can be given as well if good service).
Banana Pub
Under new ownership (Sept 2001 - used to be Kingdom Pub) Located in Sripoovanart Rd opposite Buddy Pub. Another popular host bar, also has show at 10:30 PM on weekends if busy..
Buddy Pub
Phone: (0) 74420-944)
Located in Sripoovanart Soi 2 (at the mouth of the soi), popular host bar, has show at 10:30 PM on weekends if busy, also has massage available (11 AM - 2 AM)
G Men
Located in Sripoovanart Rd, near Buddy Pub. Host bar, has better show than most of the other bars according to Oct 2000 visitor.
Jack's Pub
Phone: (0) 7442 - 5408
Located in Rat-U-Thit Soi 16 (halfway down the soi, near corner of Prach-U-Thit), host bar, also has karaoke and xxx videos, popular with local Thais, mamasan speaks English.
Quote |