Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bondage Orgy
Thread: Bondage Orgy
View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2005, 11:00 AM
orgy_guy69
Cruiser

Talking Bondage Orgy

Hot 69, down and dirty on the plush carpeting of the dungeon with my cute partner was the culmination of a wild time the other night at the bondage orgy.

I love group sex and never miss a chance to get naked with a bunch of guys. I enjoy the wild scene in bathhouses, but Boston does not have any bathhouses anymore, so I have to find other outlets for my wild sex drive. Besides the hotel orgy group that I have recently joined, I have also hooked up with a bondage group that holds wild orgies once a month.

These sex parties are held in the house of a guy that is really into the whole BDSM bondage scene. The orgies take place in his very well equipped dungeon in the basement. There are usually twenty or thirty guys there, of all shapes and sizes. The parties start out with guys mingling and eating hors d'oeuvres on the first floor. At the beginning, guys are a little hesitant to get undressed and go down to the dungeon. I love situations like this. I enjoy stripping naked before anyone else gets undressed and showing what I’ve got and my willingness to get down.

I was one of the first guys down into the dungeon. There were a couple of guys already down there playing with each other in the corner. A little time went by and other guys followed my lead and came down to the dungeon for some hot fun. Finally the cute guy that I had spotted earlier came downstairs. I had been hoping that we could hook up for some fun, but you never know what will happen in these situations. Much to my pleasure he came right over to me and grabbed my cock. I promptly grabbed his cock and we jerked each other for a while. Then we alternated getting down on our hands and knees sucking each other. He was very juicy with precum. I love eating precum! I smeared his cock and his honey tasting precum all over my face. He worked my nipples hard too. I love nipple play. He pinched them while he sucked me and he bit them too.

While we were playing there was a really cute, well hung guy lying in a huge sling getting worked on by a crowd. One guy was sucking him. Another guy was eating his ass for a while and then a third guy fucked him wildly. Other guys were surrounding the sling watching the action. Some of them reached in and caressed his cute bod while he got sucked, eaten, and fucked.

Then the real show began. The dungeon master found a slave to punish. The slave lay face down on the floor. The dungeon master used all kinds of bondage accessories to cuff the slave’s hands and to restrain his legs. Then he slowly started to paddle the guy’s ass. He hit him harder and harder until the guy started moaning with delight. He would take short pauses and then start in again. It was quite a scene that went on for ten or fifteen minutes. After they were done, the dungeon master loaded the slave into a standing restraint device, so other guys could come along and suck on him and play with him. I had never really seen anything like this before. I got hard as a rock watching it. The next time that I go to one of his parties I want to try it!

After watching that hot scene my cute partner and I got down and dirty on the floor sucking each other in wild 69 action. There were several guys watching us. I love showing off like that. I was so excited, I got to the edge of cumming several times. Then my partner finally shot a huge load in my mouth and all over my face. His cum tasted great. He jerked me off and I shot a wild load, moaning loudly as I shot. It was a wild scene and a great orgy. I live for scenes like this!
Quote |