Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hat Yai/Songkhla
View Single Post
Old 4th October 2005, 05:46 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer
What I can remember

I haven't been to Hatyai for cruising for some time now though i was there in April for my uncle's funeral but what I remember is that the promenade around the railway station and tracks (directly opposite Robinson) was the place to go anytime from about 10pm onwards but i's very much AYOR.

Any of the motorcycle taxi guys can help you out by bringing a few guys for your choice if you ask. there was one guy there who specialized in such things - a short, fair guy who always wears a cap cuz he's balding and he's available, too. Don't pay more than Baht500 a night if you can help it...and make sure he doesn't bring you anyone underaged. he once brought two fourteen year old boys to see me and I was horrified.

Tao