Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - ABS/gloryhole ettiquette
View Single Post
Old 4th February 2006, 04:12 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

DETEST the "giggle queen cliques."

Generally these guys show up on weekends, drunk and obnoxious and pretending they are far more pure than they really are. By laughing and making jokes about the bookstore scene, they often act pretentious, as if they are ONLY there to observe and mock those who are cruising. In reality, from what I've noticed, the first chance they get they are looking for action themselves.

And they tend to get VERY uptight when they don't GET any. They seem to not grasp WHY everyone else wants nothing to do with them.

I've gone as far as to avoid men who talk too much in general, even if they are not part of the giggle queen cliques. Numerous times I've heard two guys talking about other dudes in the store. In fact, this old, horrid troll I mentioned in the "Older Men Need Sex, Too" thread once stood there and discussed ME (along with many other guys). He said: "Yeah, he's from Florida," and then went on to whisper the rest. Whether it was good or bad, I have no idea and don't care. Then he started talking about other dudes and one guy on the other side of the arcade shouted out: "I can fucking HEAR you all the way over here!"

Still, the old fuck didn't knock it off. Consequently, everyone avoids him.

It's YOUR life and you are certainly allowed to discuss anything you want, share your stories and opinions, etc. I have no problem with that. I am in a semi-public place seeking gay sex! I can't expect much privacy. I do, however, expect a modicum of RESPECT and propriety. Tell your stories in a WHISPER at all times, or tell them after you leave or at LEAST talk about other guys after THEY leave, not when they are standing ten feet away!

There are really no "rules" as to how someone MUST behave in a bookstore, and in fact, half the thrill is never knowing what to expect. But at the same time, there are some socially acceptable boundaries that should be observed. Common courtesy, if nothing else.

But this will never happen -- and we can't expect any situation in life to be ONLY as we WANT it or expect it to be. The fact is: ASSHOLES are EVERYWHERE and we just have to deal with them as best we can.

And good for you for feeding tokens to the machine. I do the same, trying to respect the business. Granted, I don't' have tons of cash to throw away at all times, but I most certainly pay my entry fee and sometimes buy a few more tokens to keep the films running as I tend to take a while to cum.
Quote |