Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - ABS/gloryhole ettiquette
View Single Post
Old 5th February 2006, 01:15 PM
mascguybost
Cruiser

It's funny how this happens at cruising locations all across the country. It's a fact of cruising that when you venture in to these places, you need to have some armor with you. You got the trolls, the aggressive guys, the hustlers and yes, the groups of giggling queens.

My take on it is that they're so uncomfortable with their sexual needs that they project their anger onto guys who are slutting it up at these places. I bet they wish they could be so bold to say fuck it and suck and fuck as much as they want without worrying about what others may think of them.

The park I frequent has this same group no matter what time of day it is. Usually, they're very effeminate guys with scathing tongues and their demeanor is very asexual. It's almost as if they've become a caricature of themselves.

I have a thick skin and don't care what they say to me, and believe me I have had some comments thrown my way. I only get annoyed with them when they scare off a potential hot guy I may be cruising. Bi/Discreet guys usually get skittish around this kind of behavior and will run for the hills instantly once they're met with the group of giggling queens.
Quote |