Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - High School Initiations
View Single Post
Old 19th March 2006, 04:41 PM
BiMichael4Fun
Cruiser

Reunited...

Last weekend, I went home to visit my family and friends. My wife is from Europe and had gone home for her cousin's wedding for a couple of weeks, so I was traveling alone. On Saturday, I went to lunch at a local restaurant with my parents, and ran into Kurt (see previous posts). We talked for a little while, then he invited me over to his house to catch up on old times. My parents like for me to maintain contacts at home, because they think it will make me visit more often, so they encouraged me to spend some time with Kurt. So, we agreed on getting together later at his house (Kurt's wife was working that evening, so we would have the house to ourselves.)
I picked up some beer, a bottle of rum, and a bottle of jager on my way to Kurt's. When I arrived, I poured us both a very strong rum and coke, then poured shots of jager for each of us. We started catching up on family, jobs, etc., while the alcohol continued to flow. As we were continuing to drink, Kurt suggested that we relax in his hot tub. I thought this was a great idea, but I didn't bring any swimming trunks on my trip, so I stripped to my boxers and climbed in. Between the alcohol and the hot tub, I was getting a little warm, so I got out of the hot tub and decided to dive into the pool.
As I dove in, my boxers slipped down to my ankles. I remembered how hot my times in high school with Kurt had been, so I stepped out of my boxers and simply laid them on the side of the pool. Kurt got out of the hot tub, poured us refills on our drinks and another round of shots, and brought my drinks over to the edge of the pool. "I see it's just like old times, huh?" he said as he stepped out of his swimming trunks. I could see that he was already semi-hard as he stepped into the pool.
We started talking more specifically about our sexual high school experiences while we were in the pool. We talked about the other guys that travelled with us, who gave the best head, who gave the worst, what they were doing now, etc.
We had both finished our drinks so I got out of the pool to refrech our glasses. I was hard as a rock from our conversation, but Kurt had seen me hard many times in high school, so I simply got out of the pool, refilled our glasses, and walked back to the edge of the pool to sit our glasses on the side of the pool. When I reached the side of the pool, and had sat the glasses down, Kurt reached up and grabbed me by the arm, pulling me into the pool. We started wrestling around in the pool, both naked and hard. As Kurt was trying to dunk me, I grabbed his dick and balls. He still dunked me, but met me with a hard passionate kiss when I came up from under the water. We continued to explore each others' bodies in the pool, then moved out of the water.
I grabbed a towel and used it to dry Kurt off, paying particular attention to his dick and ass. Then, I moved to my knees and took his hot cock in my mouth. I continued to suck him until he was about to cum, then I stopped and told him it was his turn to suck me. I straddled a lounge chair and sat down. Kurt kneeled at the foot of the chair and proceeded to suck my hard cock. Then, he went to a drawer in a storage cart by his grill and came back with some lube. He lubed my cock, then gave it to me to lube his ass. I laid back on the lounge chair and he mounted my hard cock. He fucked me until I blew my load in his ass. While he was fucking me, I was jerking him off. Just after I blew my load, he shot cum all over my chest. He licked me clean, then suggested we go back into the pool to clean up.
We continued to drink, chat, and explore each others' bodies for the next hour or so. Kurt was obviously paying more attention to the time than I was, because we continued our naked games until about 11:00. At that point, he suggested that we get out of the pool and get dressed, as his wife would be coming home from work soon.
Since I was too drunk to drive, I agreed to stay the night in their guest bedroom. The next morning, as I saw Kurt walking around the house in his boxers, it was all I could do to keep from popping a woody in my pants. We had breakfast together with his wife, then exchanged email addresses, and agreed to stay in touch more. As we were both still very attracted to one another, we agreed to get together again as soon as possible....I can't wait until then...