Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - first time you le a guy cum in your ass...submit your stories
View Single Post
Old 24th April 2006, 07:30 PM
hump_me
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to hump_me

True story of my first time.

I was all of 17 years old, and was visiting one of our fair city's very few gay bars. No one asked for ID, which was common then (late 70s). I got picked up by an older guy, maybe mid-30s, and followed him a few blocks to his apartment.

We started out with me sucking his cock some; he was definitely a top. He told me to strip and crawl across the floor to suck his cock while he sat on the couch. After a few minutes he was hard as a rock, with a long, fairly slim cock. I wanted to feel that cock in my ass, and he was going to give it to me, too.

He told me to turn around and slipped my belt around my neck, making it into a collar and leash. He spread some lube on my ass and his cock, but not a lot. I soon felt his cock pushing past my sphincter as he slid into me all the way. He pulled on the leash to make me back up onto his cock and take it all, then started roughly fucking my ass with deep, long strokes. I had never had a man in my ass before, though I had used several other things as dildos and such, so it felt wonderful. I loved feeling him use me for his lust, fucking me deep. I did my best to clamp down as hard as I could on his cock, trying to milk the cum out of it. He lasted a while, then I felt him thrusting harder and wondered if he was about to cum. He pulled back a little harder, slammed all the way into me and grunted as he shot his load deep into my willing ass. He kept up the long, deep strokes for a while as he completely emptied his balls into me.

After a few minutes he slipped his semi-hard cock out of my ass and finished me off with a blow job, which took all of about fifteen seconds. I got my clothes and left. That was the last time I saw him, but not the last load I ever took in my ass. I really miss feeling a man's semen dripping down my thighs after he fucks me.