Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - first time you le a guy cum in your ass...submit your stories
View Single Post
Old 28th April 2006, 12:09 PM
Archer-IE
Cruiser

First Time

I'd been chatting with a guy for a while on one of the popular gay chat lines. He was from out of state, so I never thought we'd hook up, but he mentioned that he would be traveling for business and would be in my area, and asked if I wanted to get together.

I had never been with a guy before, but obviously since I was chatting on a gay chat line, I was curious.

When he got to town, he invited me over to his hotel, and said he had ordered room service so we could eat in. When I arrived that evening he was just getting out of the shower, and answered the door with a open robe. I could see his discription online was not close to accurate...he was much better looking, and his cock was pretty impressive, about 9" and thick.

He had orders up some dinner and desert, strawberries and whipped cream. He sat back on the bed and asked me if I wanted to eat. I started for the table, but I couldn't take my eyes off that cock. I came over to the bed and pushed him back, opening the robe further and took his cock into my hand. I just had to taste that cock, so I got down on my knees and took it into my mouth. He encouraged me, and told me how great it felt and I started really getting into it. I started out just licking the head and I could taste his precum as it pooled at its tip.

He asked me to crawl up onto the bed and he put me on my back and we got into a 69. His cock was slowly going into my mouth as I felt his tongue on my ass. The electricty that shot through my body made everyone opening I have relax and become receptive. His cockhead was now pressing against the back of my throat, and his tongue and fingers were exploring my ass expertly. I was in heaven.

He kept on telling me what a beautiful, tight little hole I had and that he really wanted to fuck me and bust my cherry. I thought I would be nervous and back out before I got there, but with his cock in my mouth and his tongue and fingers on my hole, I knew I was going to let him have me.

Without him having to ask again, I rolled over on my stomach, reached back and opened up for him, and told him I wanted him to fuck me, and fuck me NOW!

He got the lube that was on the nightstand and started to open the condom that he had there. As he was opening it, I could feel the head of his cock resting against my opening. I wanted it so bad I started to push back on it. He commented on how eager I was, and that if I really didn't want to wait for the condom, that was OK with him. I just pushed back more.

He took that as a sign and took the lube and lubed me up good and started to put his bare cock into my hole. He told me we should take it slow since it was my first time, but I kepting on pushing back, because I wanted all 9" of his thick cock in me right then. As it slid deeper into my ass, it hurt a bit, but I was so caught up in the moment, I wasn't thinking about the pain, only the feeling of my first cock, and wanting to make him feel gooc and want more of me.

He told me to put some of the pillows on the bed under my stomach to prop up my ass, and when I did, his cock sunk all the way in, and I could feel him balls slapping again mine, as he fucked me faster and faster. He kept telling me how great it was, and how much he loved fucking my virgin hole, and he was lightly spanking my ass with every thrust. I didn't think it could get much better.

After a few minutes of this, he told me to turn over on my back. He said he wanted to see my face as he fucked me. I happily obliged, and soon I was lying on my back with my legs up over his shoulders with his bare cock drilling my just deflowered ass.

He started to pump into me faster and faster and was playing with my cock which was hard as a rock. He said he was going to pull out and cum on my chest, but I told him no way, I wanted him to cum inside of me, and the only cum on my chest would be my own because I was about to shoot too.

I guess that sent him over the edge, because I could feel his cock expand even more and then felt a wetness in my ass like I never had felt before and his cock was exploding in me. I know it sent me over the edge because I let loose with a torrrent of cum that bathed me in sticky goodness. Wow, what a feeling. Complete bliss.

I could feel his cock start to grow soft in my and he gradually pulled out. He started to lick my cum from my stomach and chest. He said he was cleaning me up. I told him I wanted to return the favor and asked him to feed me his cock again.

I was hoping for a repeat of that performance, but his cock never regained its full girth that night. For the rest of the night we just ate, showered, and sucked and rimmed each other.

It was a very memorable night!. I haven't been with a guy since, but still want to. I fantasize about being with a group of guys and pleasing them all, all night, over and over again. I sure hope it happens eventually!
Quote |