Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - first time you le a guy cum in your ass...submit your stories
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2006, 03:26 PM
Slutbot
Cruiser

Losing My Cherry

I had just turned 20 and was real curious about mansex. My experience to this point had only been receiving a few blowjobs in the local park, a nearby rest area (where I got my first bj.....that story later), and a big city adult bookstore about an hour from where I lived.

I had started cruising the local mall, and sitting on a stall in the men's room, looking through a peephole in line with the urinals. I saw all kinds of cock and usually stayed until I beat off.

One day, nothing much was going on in the men's room, so I left, stopping by the sinks to wash my hands. In came an older fellow (about 30 or so) and watched him go directly into the stall I had just exited. I watched him in the mirror and through the small space between the door and wall, I could see him standing there, cock out, stroking, and licking his lips at me. I walked over to the stall door, pushed it open, and put my hand around his nice cut 7" or so dick. He could see my boner pushing out the front of my jeans. He asked me if I wanted to go to his place and play. I had never gone to anyone's house to play before, so I immediately agreed.

We walked out of the mall to the rear parking lot and got in his car. He made small talk, but for the most part I didn't say anything. We got to his condo, and as soon as we walked in the door, he started to take his clothes off and invited me to strip. After we were both naked, we went into his bedroom and got on the bed, where he gently pushed me on my back, spread my legs, and started sucking my cock. He pushed my legs over my head and began to lick and suck my balls and then dove tongue first to my hole (now I had only had a guy licking my asshole once before....my first restroom bj). He was driving me wild with desire as he opened my hole with his tonge, darting in and out, rimming my asshairs. I began to moan like crazy. He came up for air and asked if I wanted to get fucked. I told him I had never been fucked, he smiled, and told me that he was very gentle and it would be an honor for him to take my cherry.

He reached for a small brown bottle on a nightstand and a bottle of lube. He spread some lube all over my asscrack, hole, balls, and dick and began to rub his cock up and down my lubed crack. He opened his little bottle and told me to take a "hit" (I had no idea what that meant)....he closed a nostril, told be to breathe in, closed the other, breathe, and suddenly my ass wanted his cock real bad!

He put the head of his dick at my hole, and pressed in a bit, but it wouldn't give.....he held it there, and leaned over me, giving me two big hits of what I now know were poppers. As my head began to spin, he gradually pressed his dick up my hole, and I felt it give. He started his in and out motions slowly and as he felt my hole open, he picked up his pace to the point where I felt his balls slapping my ass. He paused, we did another big hit of poppers, then he power fucked me, hitting that spot inside that made my cock leak fluid all over my stomach. As he kept hitting that spot, I felt the pressure build up inside me and it was only a few more strokes and I blew my load all over me. As my ass twitched with my cum spurts, he felt my assring clamping on his cock, sending him over the edge. I felt his dick do its own twitching as he filled my ass with his load. He immediately pulled out with a loud "plop," rolled me over on my stomach, and dove in tongue first and ate out his own load out of my now deflowered and open pucker. He raised my ass up and began to stroke my still hard cock as he drove his tongue up my ass....and shortly I came again and just about passed out!

After laying together on the bed for a short recuperation period, we got dressed, he gave me a nice long tongue kiss (I could taste my own cum) and he drove me back to the mall to drop me off. He asked how I liked it and I just told him I wasn't sure....but I wanted it to happen again!

He fucked me three or four more times that summer until I went off to college. Thanks Tim!!
Quote |