Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Crossdressing the first time
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2006, 09:58 PM
trentonsubbottomguy
Cruiser

fist time

my first time
i meet this guy i talked to online, he invited me over to his place
told me to bring my clothers with me, i already was wear my red
red nyllons,bras panties, garter belt under my reg clothes
after i got to his place went into his bath room, put on my blond wig, lipstick (red) red mini skirt. when i came back into his bedroom he was already naked waiting for me. he grab me and kiss me wet feeling me up all over. then pushed me down on my knees and told me to suck his big thick cock . i lick sucked it for a long time deep throting him had he pressed my head into him
finily he lead me to the bed sucked and bit my tits moving down
to my panties sucking my cock though them then he pulled my panties off and turn me over and lubed my ass real good and next thing i know he had drove a big dildeo up my ass and fucked me with it until i was nice and loose. then he had me get on all
fours that withone push ramed me with his big thick cock and fucked me for a long time till he came in me and then told me to suck him more. as i was sucking all of a sudden i felt something big and long sliding into my wet male pussy and it was a friend of his fucking while i worked his cock and balls after we all cum
i left it was great to have two guys using as their slut
Quote |