Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - first time you le a guy cum in your ass...submit your stories
View Single Post
Old 5th June 2006, 07:44 AM
naplesbtm
Cruiser

First anal at bath house

About 20 years ago when i was 21 i decided to go to a bath house in ft.lauderdale and take a walk on the wild side. I was always gay curious and had been to a few bookstores and been sucked and given a few hand jobs. I had heard about this club and went in and paid the money, got a room and a towel. I went to the room and undressed and put my towel on and began cruising the halls and saw guys laying face up and stroking and other guys laying face down on the cots in their rooms. One guy saw me looking at him and waved me in. I entered and closed the door, he saw i was very nervous and asked me if it was my first time and i said yes. He said nothing like breaking in a virgin. He was a large bear like guy and i'm small. He was stroking his cock and he told me to bend down and take it in my mouth. I bent over and started sucking it and he began to put his hands on the back of my head and pushing it down till i began to gag, he said take like a man and began pumping away, i thought i was going to choke to death and he pulled me off and put me face down on the bed and burried his face in my butt. I was in heaven with his tongue pumping my hole. Then he pulled me up on all 4's and slid a lubed finger up my hole, tight. Then after a few minutes he climbed up behind me and began to shove his cock up my tight hole. I was in a lot of pain and said it isn't going to fit, he just grabbed a hold of me and slowly pushed it all the way in, he put a towel in my mouth as i was in a lot of pain and really moaning, he got it all the way in and said get ready for a man's ride. He fucked me for about 10 minutes, while reaching under and pinching my nipples till i thought he was ripping them off, this guy was really rough, then he said here i cum and began to shoot, after he was finished he said lets go to the showers. He walked me to the showers with his arm around me and cum running down my legs so the other guys could see what he had and had done. lAs we passed a few other guys in a group, he said virgin here but not any more. He began to soap me with others watching and then he said time to wash out all that cum and got behind me with others watching and shoved his cock up my ass and then i began to feel something hot and i was starting to feel full, he was washing me out with a piss enema. He pulled out and i just shot cum out my ass all over the shower. He looked at his buddies and said he's ready. I was there all afternoon in my room face down, when my hole got sloppy and really open they finally lost interest. I couldn't hardly take a shit for a week and only went back there one more time before we moved.
Quote |