Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - ABS/gloryhole ettiquette
View Single Post
Old 8th July 2006, 02:05 AM
Specific200
Cruiser

Those types are very annoying. However, I think they want to be annoying because they want attention. They want everyone thinking about them, even if it how annoying they are. It gives them a sense of power in their very a powerless existence.

I used to get skittesh too, and still I don't like people standing outside chatting like it was an open fag bar.

Nowadays, I just go to the front desk and tell the clerk that there are guys in the back asking for money for secual favors in the hallways and that they are not in the booths spending money.

2 minutesd later they are routed out.
Will meet with discreet men w/large erections, true 7"+ & hard. Will sit down on your hard-on while you stroke me, or get on my hands and knees, reach back and massage your balls while your cock's up my asspipe. Like prostate massages and sucking. I always have enema before playing. Very clean only. No kissing or hugging, etc. Just sex.

If your cock is big and hard, I'm truly interested.

Northern California, Coos Bay, Ashland, Medford in Oregon, and other places.
Quote |