Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - first time you le a guy cum in your ass...submit your stories
View Single Post
Old 24th July 2006, 03:32 PM
mwmdescrete3
Cruiser

cousin

I was 15, he was 13 but had a thick 6in cock cut. We was in bed asleep and i was hard so I reached over and rubbed his cock through his underwear. After a few times he was hard and never moved so I pulled down my undie and pushed my ass up to hid hard cock and after a few pumps he starteds pumping back. I knew he was awake but as long as he said nothing- I was not going to. I felt him pull back and pull off his briefs and start rubbing his cock on my ass. I was so hard and steady jacking my cock. HE licked his fingers and started to rub them on my tiny hole to get it wet. H e never fingered my ass, he just took his cock and pushed it hard untill i felt his head slip in. It hurt but also felt good. I had had a few toys up there before. anyway after a few he was fucking me as deep as he could and it was so good. He pulled out and pulled on me and made me roll over on my back and he liftted my legs up and I saw him spi in his hand and rub my ass again and he got on top and fucked me as hard as he could for about 3 min . Then he groaned and shot a full load up my ass. He just kept my legs on his sholder for about 1 min uintill his cock got hard and stared to slip out. Then he put on his clothes and went to sleep. I lay there all night rubbing my ass feeling the cum ozz out as i j/o on my underwear. We done it again the next night . everything was the same except we sucked each others cock and talked. To find out-he had been fucked by and fucked his unclel a few times. This is why he knew what to do. We talked about the things they done as well as when my step-dad jacked me off when I was 12. It was nice to get to tewll someone. HE move to another state a few months latter. We still se one another (28 years latter) but have never talked about it. EVER
Quote |