Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Females-Gloryholes
View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2006, 09:40 PM
9in4XXX
Cruiser

Although I've have some GREAT times at various Gloryholes around the country. my most fondest memories have been when a girl was on the other side. I 've been lucky 3 times, once in ABS in Marshall, Il. the other in Parkersburg, WV and the hottest in Toledo, Ohio. In which the hot young college age girl and her man we're so amazed by my BIG 9" thick cock that they invited me over to the adjoining booth to fuck her silly, while she gave her man head. That booth took dollar bills and I spent $50 plus that round.

It's to bad i don't live closer to 'Dragonches', because I would love to give your wife my BIG Cock through a Gloryhole and pleasure her first and then you afterwards. Maybe someday, as I do travel that area from time to time.

But as most have reported already these happenings don't happen to often enough.
Quote |