Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Females-Gloryholes
View Single Post
Old 25th September 2006, 03:52 PM
UDSM
Cruiser

Got it

Got it Portland, Oregon
I was working up in Portland about 6 years ago found this great ABS place. The front had small booths no holes, while the back booth with all the action were bigger and had glory holes in very booth. Any way I went on a Friday night after work. I was just sitting minding my business waiting for action when this couple came in. At first hey just sat there but about 10mins he grab at her top boobs came out. Well for some reason he left booth, gather for more dollars. Well I got up stuck my cock thru hole nothing at first then I felt this cold hand just jerk on my cock. then was puched back, her male freind was coming in. They left soon after. Went in the following Friday night. Yep same couple came in next booth only this time she sucked his cock,while I watched. Put my hand thru hole felt her ass but nothing more, he got off and they left. Another Friday night came went in ABS again damn if they we're the next booth when I went in. This time both were naked sucking each other and him fucking here as I watched thru hole they must of seen me becasue next thing was she got off his cock started sucking and turn pussy to hole. What could a guy do first I stared licking she wet fucking her friend next I know I took my cock and gave a little nodge, Next thing was condom thru hole put it on first fucked her pussy. Unbelive hot, next thing she lowed ass. I couldn't believe it she wanted in th ass, had to go fot it. After about 5mins she went away. She put her finger thru hole at which I stuck my cock thru hole. Next thing I knew a hot lips around my cock. I didn't last long here came a ton. When I looked thru they where getting dressed. That was the last time I saw them, kept going on Friday night but never again. Just had to deal with other cocks in building. Greatest time I ever had so far
Quote |